We have a commitment to sourcing as much of our stock as possible locally. This reduces food miles and promotes our local food producers, creating wealth and jobs.
Here are some of our local suppliers;
- Barry the Butcher – Stratford-upon-Avon – pic1, pic2, pic3
- Charlecote Mill – Flour
- Victoria Dairies – Berkswell, Warwick
- Country Eggs – Darlingscott
- Drinkwaters fruit and veg – Ebrington, near Moreton in Marsh
- Fatherson Bakery – Fatherson`s cakes – Alcester
- Fowlers Cheese – Earlswood
- Grimsby Fish – fish van here every Wednesday between 2.30pm and 3.00pm
- Hook Norton Ales – Hook Norton
- Hortensia flowers – Charlecote (seasonal)
- Kay Elliott cards – Ardens Grafton
- Kenilworth Honey – speaks for its self!
- 19 Gales pies and pastries – Atherstone
- Pam Parsons cards – Warwick
- Purity Ales – Great Alne
- Sercombes pies and pastries – Rugby
- Simple Suppers – cold meats and sausages – Moreton in Marsh
- Wests Bakery – freshly baked bread and pastries – Wellesbourne
We also sell postcards and 3 books published from Barford Heritage Group,
Barford Remembers 1914-1918 1939-1945.
Barford Be Prepared